About Me

My photo
Bigfork, Montana, USA
Bigfork Bay Cotton Company is a full service, brick and mortar quilt shop, as well as a retail/wholesale pattern business. You can view our pattern line on our website, but on a more personal level, we'd like to invite you into our shop and share with you the joy of quilting in our corner of the world!

Monday, January 18, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!


Well, I have been away from blogging for quite a while....more than a month and a half. It has been a busy, busy time. We moved our offices....just a mile down the road, but a lot of work nonetheless. Then, of course there were the holidays...... We visited with my daughters in Phoenix for a week, then drove up to Denver and visited with my stepsons, then made our way home. While we were in Phoenix, we had a 3D ultrasound done of my grandson (due to arrive in April...) Thought you might like to see what he looks like! The ultrasound was amazing...we watched him rocking and rolling....he was still tiny enough to be able to move around. I imagine he's a little more crowded now.... Can you see that sweet little smile on his face?

No comments: