About Me

My photo
Bigfork, Montana, USA
Bigfork Bay Cotton Company is a full service, brick and mortar quilt shop, as well as a retail/wholesale pattern business. You can view our pattern line on our website, but on a more personal level, we'd like to invite you into our shop and share with you the joy of quilting in our corner of the world!

Friday, June 26, 2009

GRANDMOTHER'S FLOWER GARDEN



Isn't this fun? I have to admit, I don't know how Jane was able to work on this one!!! (She must have worn sunglasses.....) Notice the added applique in the corner, made from different sizes of hexagons and leaf foundations, with a little added embroidery. I just love seeing traditional patterns made with contemporary fabrics! I just know our mothers and grandmothers would have had so much fun with our fabrics, don't you think?

1 comment:

ford said...

Oh!flowers caught my attention. It seems you have a great flower gardens. How I wish I could have a cool garden like yours. Keep it up!

philippine flowers