About Me

My photo
Bigfork, Montana, USA
Bigfork Bay Cotton Company is a full service, brick and mortar quilt shop, as well as a retail/wholesale pattern business. You can view our pattern line on our website, but on a more personal level, we'd like to invite you into our shop and share with you the joy of quilting in our corner of the world!

Monday, January 3, 2011

NEW YEAR'S DAY FUN AT BBCC!

Several of us got together on New Year's Day to participate in the Planet Patchwork Merry Mayhem Mystery Quilt. I thought you might like to see what we were up to....



Karri finished her top up yesterday! Don't you LOVE the colors? They are extra nice considering outside conditions right now in Montana.....

Karri was the first one to put her blocks together. Can you tell how happy she is with how they turned out?

Here we all are (except for me...I'm behind the camera.)


Jane opted not to do the mystery, but she's no slacker! She brought TWO hand quilting projects to work on!




I wish you could see Sandi's fabric choices....they're wonderful! I'll be sure and get photos when she brings her finished top in.



Karri was really, really fast....





Lorraine's just chillin' for a minute. She chose beautiful batiks to work with.

Mary and Coach were very busy....






My blocks are Christmas-y. The idea is that maybe, just maybe, I might finish this by next Christmas.
















No comments: