About Me

My photo
Bigfork, Montana, USA
Bigfork Bay Cotton Company is a full service, brick and mortar quilt shop, as well as a retail/wholesale pattern business. You can view our pattern line on our website, but on a more personal level, we'd like to invite you into our shop and share with you the joy of quilting in our corner of the world!

Thursday, March 12, 2009

MORE TIME TO QUILT!!

This is what the shop looks like this week. Oh, and did I mention it is -7 this morning? Well, we know it is March and it won't last much longer. PLUS, it does make us stay inside and quilt! Yesterday I finished Step 3 of our Mystery Quilt and was able to start on a quilt for my niece's wedding. I'll post the mystery quilt step this weekend, and I'll show you the wedding quilt when there's more to show....it's just strip sets right now!

No comments: