About Me

My photo
Bigfork, Montana, USA
Bigfork Bay Cotton Company is a full service, brick and mortar quilt shop, as well as a retail/wholesale pattern business. You can view our pattern line on our website, but on a more personal level, we'd like to invite you into our shop and share with you the joy of quilting in our corner of the world!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

CHERRYWOOD FABRICS

This is one of my favorite corners in our shop. I fell in love with Cherrywood Fabrics many years ago. Nobody does hand dyed fabrics like they do. I was thrilled when they let us carry their fabrics in our store. You can see a few of the quilts we have made with them. On the back wall is a scrappy quilt....the pattern is Judy Hasheider's Half Fast Pineapple. On the right in front is Blooming Nine Patch from Traditions With a Twist by Blanche Young, and behind that is Linda Hanson's beautiful rendition from the book French Braid Quilts.
We will be conducting a Cherrywood Challenge in 2009. Look for details in January.

2 comments:

Traci Suzanne Marvel said...

Two of my most favorite favorite quilts in the store are the cherrywood quilts made by you Lynn:)

Sylvia said...

I love being able to see sections of the shop. Someday I will see it in person!