About Me

My photo
Bigfork, Montana, USA
Bigfork Bay Cotton Company is a full service, brick and mortar quilt shop, as well as a retail/wholesale pattern business. You can view our pattern line on our website, but on a more personal level, we'd like to invite you into our shop and share with you the joy of quilting in our corner of the world!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

CLARA'S BISTRO TABLERUNNER


How do you like what Clara has done with Moda's Bistro fabric and Atkinson Design's Waffle Time? I love how she fussy cut the coffee cups and pots in the light squares. Ever since we got this fabric in I'd been trying to decide what I wanted to do with it. I'm going to be a copycat and do the same thing Clara did, but make it a tablecloth! On the back I'm going to use Jason Yenter's Wintergrafix overall print and bind it in black. Of course, it won't be ready for this holiday season....too many gifts still to make. Thanks for the idea, Clara!


By the way, we will be making kits up of this, so if you'd like one, give the shop a call. I know we're limited in our supply of the black print.....

No comments: